Why we love RevitaLash (and think you will too)
Dr Brinkenhoff, noticed his wife’s eyelashes were sparse and fragile after chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. An ophthalmologist for 30 years, Dr Brinkenhoff created a product that would thicken and strengthen eyelashes. When others saw the remarkable results, Revitalash was born!
Used by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Leona Lewis, and featured in many well-known beauty magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire and Vogue, RevitaLash uses peptides and natural botanicals to condition from the root to the tip of your eyelashes. It rejuvenates and replenishes dry, brittle lashes to give them back their flexibility, moisture and shine.
Why should you add RevitaLash to your makeup bag?
- Safe and gentle enough for contact lens wearers
- A portion of all proceeds goes towards Breast Cancer Research
- Ophthalmologist reviewed
- Dermatologist reviewed
- Hypo-allergenic and non-irritating
- Clinically tested to show improved results in 3 weeks!
- Does not require a prescription
- Thickening agent ensures product stays exactly where you apply it, so no seeping into the eye
- Contains a unique anti-microbial system that helps prevent the build-up of bacteria
- Finished product is not tested on animals
- Can be applied to both your top and bottom lashes
To celebrate our launch of RevitaLash, we are offering this product for an introductory price of £69 (2ml) or £102.60 (3.5ml)* throughout the month of July 2015. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact the team on 01844 318825 or fill in our contact form.
*Offer subject to availability.