Wednesday 2nd July Open Evening in Northampton – save the date!
Are you within easy reach of Northampton? Would you like to learn more about non-surgical treatments, or speak to an expert about a cosmetic surgery procedure that interests you?
Are you free on the evening of 2nd July?
Well, in that case, you simply must come along to our Open Evening!
The get-ready-for-summer themed evening will take place at our Gatehouse Clinic in Northampton between 6 and 8pm.
As with all our Open Evenings, it’ll be a fun, friendly and FREE evening where you can find out more about any procedure that interests you from our team, whether surgical or non-surgical.
We’ll have plenty of treatment and product demonstrations, expert information and advice about all the treatments we offer, a prize draw, raffle, refreshments and free goodie bags for everybody who comes along.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect on the night:
- Aurora Clinics’ Clinical Director Adrian Richards and Clinical Lead Aggie Oakley offering expert advice about surgery
- Aurora Skin Clinics’ Clinical Lead Mel Recchia demonstrating eTwo facial rejuvenation
- Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Ruth Atkins demonstrating dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections
- Aesthetic Practitioner Jenna Harrison giving free mini skin consultations and skin care advice
- Stephen Knobel from Permalip answering your questions about permanent lip enhancement
- Drinks and nibbles
- Free goodie bag for all guests containing a voucher for a free skin consultation and treatment
- Prize draw to win a £100 gift voucher for the clinic
The evening will be a particularly special one, as our 20000th patient will be there and we are inviting the press along.
PLUS there’s a whisper of a celebrity guest who may be coming along too, depending on their diary…so it’s worth coming along just to find out who!
The evening is completely free, with no need to book – you can just come along on the night and stay for as long as you like.
And you can feel free to bring along any friends who you think may enjoy it too. See you there!