Are you an experienced Aesthetic Nurse? Aurora Skin Clinics wants you!
Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, London
Excellent salary depending on experience + bonus
Looking for a new challenge? We have a great opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner to work within our well established and popular private cosmetic group.
Our dedicated team of nurses, aesthetic practitioners and plastic surgeons is led by Mr Adrian Richards MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.), a highly experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon.
Our focus is on providing the best possible experience for our patients, and we have worked hard to achieve our reputation for quality, in terms of both results and patient care.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner to join the non-surgical side of our business and become an integral part of our busy, friendly team.
The successful candidate will be a registered nurse with a relevant prescribing qualification who is able to demonstrate competency in Botulinum toxin and dermal filler injection technique. Advanced training will be offered if necessary.
You should be a warm, friendly & professional nurse with an ability to build rapport with patients, team members, surgeons and course delegates. This full-time position is based in Buckinghamshire and also operating from centres in Northampton and London on a regular basis.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and covering letter before 8th April to: email@example.com
POSITION: Advanced Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
DEPARTMENT: Aurora Skin Clinics
Principal Place of Work: The Paddocks Clinic, Princes Risborough
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours
Approximate Working Week:
- 1 day per week in Northampton
- 3 days per week in Princes Risborough
- 1 day per week surgical support, London
- 2 Saturdays per month
- Time off in lieu to accommodate
- Flexible working to suit the needs of the business between 9am and 8pm.
Holidays: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Salary: £Excellent depending on experience
Bonus: A bonus will be available in line with profitable growth of the clinic
Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Job Outline: Perform non-surgical aesthetic treatments, primarily injectable treatments such as Botox and Dermal Fillers. Manage patient journey from initial consultation to aftercare, providing help and information as required. Train delegates and support provide post-course follow up support as defined by us. There will also be a focus on growing Aurora Skin Clinics and developing further courses within Cosmetic Courses.
Personal Attributes: A Registered Nurse with a dynamic track record with some experience of aesthetic treatments, ideally in a private clinic environment. The candidate needs to be confident, warm & professional, and able to maintain a safe environment. An ability to speak to surgeons, doctors, dentists and all patients with authority and ease. A committed team player able to contribute and refine protocols where required. Commercial focus and an appreciation of sales development are important.
Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Job Duties:
- Assess & verify patient information by consulting patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose and detail of treatment plan.
- Teach and mentor the Cosmetic Courses delegates to the highest standard, which meets with both the delegate and company’s expectations.
- Nursing pre and post operative support for the surgical patients.
- Providing chaperone and patient support for out-reach clinics when required.
- Help to produce new course or clinic literature when alterations or updates need to be made.
- Complete consultations, write prescriptions and PSDs for patients and models whether for your clinic/training or for another member of the team.
- Help with implementing or adjusting protocols so that the clinic and training centre can perform efficiently and as safely as possible.
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Have the ability to adapt between training and clinic sessions when needed.
- Have the drive to encourage both clients and delegates to return for further treatments/training.
- To work as part of a team to support all areas of the business where needed.
- Working with other members of the team in making arrangements with the Patient to see a Consultant or skin specialist etc if other treatments are required.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, communicating stock requirements and ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications and maintaining their own CPD records.
- Serves and protects the Aurora and Cosmetic Courses practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- With guidance from the Clinical Lead, provide out of hours care to patients and delegates.
Current RN qualification, V300 nurse prescribing qualification, verbal communication, computer literate, infection control, creating a safe, effective environment, organisation skills, scheduling, professionalism, customer focus, confidentiality, bedside manner, business acumen, excellent team member.
Full driving licence and use of own car required.